Bee pollen contains vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, lipids, andprotein. It comes from the pollen that collects on the bodies of bees. Bee pollen may also include bee saliva.
It's important to avoid confusing bee pollen with natural honey, honeycomb, bee venom, or royal jelly. These products do not contain bee pollen.
Bee pollen appears to be safe, at least when taken for a short term. But if you have pollen allergies, you may get more than you bargained for. Bee pollen can cause a serious allergic reaction -- including shortness of breath, hives, swelling, and anaphylaxis.
Bee pollen is not safe for pregnant women. A woman should also avoid using bee pollen if she is breastfeeding.
Product Name:Bee Pollen Powder
Appearance:Bright yellow Powder
Packing:1kg or 20/25kg
Particle Size: 80 Meshes
Loss on drying: NMT5.0%
Heavy metals: NMT10ppm
Packing: 25kgs/drum(carton), 1kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing (vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
Shelf life: 24 months
1. Relief for Arthritis
2. Improving digestion
3. Skin problems such as eczema & psoriasis
4. Hormonal balance, such as PMT & menopause
5. Repetitive colds & flu
6. Weight gain or weight loss
7. Athletic performance
8. Reproductive system - impotence, infertility, loss of libido etc
9. Low or high blood pressure
10. Nervous system problems
11. Glandular problems
15. Chronic fatigue
17. Bowel problems - constipation, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome etc
18. To help protect against adverse effects associated with radiation treatment
19. To help prevent premature aging
20. To eliminate toxicity from the body