5-Hydroxytryptamine is an important precursor for the inhibition of the neurotransmitter complex amine (5-HT). There are complex amines in the brain, platelets, gastrointestinal, and central nervous system. When the mood changes, the complex amine is secreted accordingly. It is an important chemical substance in the brain that controls emotions, behaviors, appetite, sleep, and impulse. 5-Hydroxytryptamine is effective in helping to produce complex amines, thus promoting mood and nervous system health.
Studies have shown that 5-hydroxytryptamine can suppress appetite, reduce fat intake, reduce anxiety, control mood, and promote sleep. At present, there are excellent speed bio-based products that can be stably produced in China, and the product quality has been recognized by countries such as Europe and the United States.
|Appearance||White Solid Podwer|
|Shelf life||24 months when properly stored|
|Packing||25KG/Paper Drum (Diameter 37cm, Height 50cm)|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place and keep away from strong direct light and heat|
|Application||Used as a biochemical reagent|
|Total Bacterial Amount||<1000 CFU/gm|
|E. coli||Not Detected|
|Mold and Yeast||<100CFU/gm|
1) 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a chemical by-product of the protein building block L-tryptophan. It is also produced commercially from the seeds of an African plant (Griffonia simplicifolia).
2) Griffonia Seed Extract 5-HTP has attracted a good deal of attention lately because of its ability to increase pain tolerance, induce sleep, and affect how hunger is perceived. Unlike many other supplements (and drugs) that have molecules too large to pass from the bloodstream into the brain, molecules of 5-HTP are small enough to do so. Griffonia Seed Extract 5-HTP can affect the brain. Carbidopa (Lodosyn) can also affect the brain. Taking 5-HTP along with carbidopa can increase the risk of serious side effects including rapid speech, anxiety, aggressiveness, and others.
A natural extract of griffonia beans (Griffonia simplicifolia), 5-HTP supplements are often used to support mental health and emotional well-being. The all-natural mental health benefits of 5-HTP also extend to sleep.
Packing & Shipment
Quality Control of Health Sources
1) A system in accordance with GMP standard, supervision on whole production process.
2) Health Sources is equipped with advanced detecting device, such as AFS, GC, HPLC, UV etc, supply the
detailed Certificate of Analysis.
3) Procurement-Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4) Production-Strictly according to the standard specifications, conform to USP, EP, BP, CP, AJI, FCC etc
pharmaceutical and/or food standards.
5) Warehousing and storage: Clear and dry condition with suitable temperature.
6) Transportation - Audit and supervise the logistics environment to ensure storage safety.
7) Keep samples for all batches goods to be traceable in case of quality discrepance.
For small order,you can pay by T/T or Western Union ,nomal order by T/T to our company account.
Q2:Can you give me a discount price?
Surely,It depend on your quantity.
Q3:How can I get a sample?
Free samples is available,but freight charges will be at your account and the charges will be return to you or deduct from your order in the future.
Q4: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q5:How do you treat quality complaint?
First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.